All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication21/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDevelopments in Medical Virology
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byYechiel Becker
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsHuman Insulin Gene, Insulin and Insulin Receptor Polypeptides and Langerhans Islets.- 1. A polymorphic locus near the human insulin gene associated with insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus.- 2. Computerized Chou-Fasman secondary structure analysis of proinsulin receptor polypeptides.- 3. Monoclonal antibodies to pancreatic Langerhans islets: immunochemistry and applications.- 4. A method for long-term maintenance of fibroblast-free glucose-sensitive islet cell monolayers from adult rats.- Clinical Considerations of Diabetes Mellitus.- 5. Clinical aspects of diabetes type I and type II.- 6. Autoimmunity in diabetes.- Virus-Associated Diabetes Mellitus.- 7. Islet cell antibodies in children with mumps infection.- 8. Herpesvirus infections in human pancreas islets and animal models.- 9. Pancreatic cell damage in children with fatal viral infections.- 10. Coxsackie B4-induced pancreopathy.- 11. Diabetes mellitus associated with epidemic infectious hepatitis in Nigeria.- 12. Human Venezuelan equine encephalitis and diabetes.- Viruses as Diabetes-Causing Agents in Mice.- 13. Virus-induced diabetes in mice.- 14. The interferon system in encephalomyocarditis (EMC) virus-induced diabetes mellitus.- Summary.- 15. Viral mechanisms leading to diabetes mellitus.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.