All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £10.88Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
About this product
- Author(s)Gyorgy Adam
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Springer Series in Behavioral Psychophysiology and Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight392 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Foreword byJames W. Pennebaker
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1998
- Table Of ContentsTheoretical Considerations: The Subject of This Monograph. Definitions and Terminology. Historical Roots and Evolution. Basic Physiological Mechanisms: Conceptual Preliminaries. Functional Properties of Receptor Structures. Visceral Afferent Pathways and Central Projections. Visceral Sensation and Perception. Psychophysics of Visceral Perception in Humans. Visceral Perception Through Learning. Hemispheric Lateralization of Signal Processing. Visceroception-Constituent of Special Senses: Viscerocepton: A Borderline Sensory System. Viscerocepton and Cognition. Visceral Perception and Symptom Report: An Epilogue. Appendixes: Interoception and Consciousness. Learning to Perceive Previously Unconscious Stimuli. Interoception: Awareness of Sensations Arising in the gastrointestinal Tract. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.