All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how ideas of fashion, politics, faith, freedom, and cultural diversity are articulated by young British Muslims as they seek out clothes which best express their identities, perspectives and concerns. This book explores the social and political effects of their clothing choices on the development of transnational cultural formations.
- Author BiographyEmma Tarlo is Reader in Anthropology, Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Author(s)Emma Tarlo
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Note50 bw and 32 colour illustrations
- Weight575 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.25Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.