All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* A history of Spain in the period between the end of Roman rule and the time of the Arab conquest. * Presents original theories about how the Visigothic kingdom was governed, about law in the kingdom, about the Arab conquest, and about the rise of Spain as an intellectual force.
- Author BiographyRoger Collins is a Research Fellow at the University of Edinburgh. His previous publications include The Oxford Archaeological Guide to Spain (1998), Law, Culture and Regionalism in Early Medieval Spain (1992), The Arab Conquest of Spain (Blackwell, 1989) and The Basques (Blackwell, 1986).
- Author(s)Roger Collins
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication31/03/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleA History of Spain
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note3
- Weight406 g
- Width156 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.40Trending at £10.46
- £17.50Trending at £34.04
- £11.48Trending at £12.46
- £14.58Trending at £20.94
- £20.97Trending at £21.89
- £14.24Trending at £14.61
- £9.85Trending at £10.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.