Vision of a School: The Good School in the Good Society by Jasper Ungoed-Thomas (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.50+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.39Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by goldstonebooksuk
- Est. delivery by 24 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArguing that a good school is one with recognizable moral and intellectual traits, the author outlines his view of how schools should be organized, as a whole and in every field of education, to encourage these traits.
- Author(s)Jasper Ungoed-Thomas
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCassell Studies in Pastoral Care & Personal & Social Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.