All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated throughout with rare stills, and organized so as to provide historical context, this book surveys an array of films that have offered us glimpses of a life that is meaningful, free from strife, devoid of pain and privation, and full of harmony in every sense.
- Author BiographyWheeler Winston Dixon is the James Ryan Endowed Professor of Film Studies at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, and editor of the Quarterly Review of Film and Video.
- Author(s)Wheeler W. Dixon
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2006
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
- Content Note32 b&w illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.