All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Rastafari have been travelling to Ethiopia since the movement originated in Jamaica in 1930s. This book offers the investigation into how Ethiopians perceive Rastafari and Rastafarians within Ethiopia and the role this unique immigrant community plays within Ethiopian society.
- Author BiographyErin C. MacLeod is on the Faculty of General Studies at Vanier College.
- Author(s)Erin C. MacLeod
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication06/06/2014
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight517 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.