All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis essential handbook offers art professionals and collectors an accessible legal analysis of important principles in art law, as well as a practical guide to legal rights when creating, buying, selling and collecting art in a global market.
- Author BiographyJudith B. Prowda is Senior Lecturer at Sotheby's Institute of Art-New York and an internationally acclaimed attorney-at-law in New York City focussed on intellectual property, art law, as well as mediation and arbitration. She has contributed articles and chapters to many legal publications.
- Author(s)Judith B. Prowda
- PublisherLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2013
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleHandbooks in International Art Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLund Humphries Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIncludes 20 colour illustrations
- Weight894 g
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Series Edited byMr. Derrick Chong,Dr. Iain Robertson,Sotheby's Institute of Art
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.