All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdopting a different approach to complex analysis, this book aims to replace the standard calculational arguments with geometric arguments. Containing many diagrams, it is useful for undergraduates in mathematics and science, and also for professional mathematicians.
- Author BiographyTristan Needham is Associate Professor of Mathematics at the University of San Francisco. For part of the work in this book, he was presented with the Carl B. Allendoerfer Award by the Mathematical Association of America.
- Author(s)Tristan Needham
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/11/1998
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Content Notenumerous line drawings
- Weight924 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.