All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Visual Contrast, Timothy Rundle reveals key techniques for styling your home by reworking what you already have.
- Author BiographyTim Rundle is an interior stylist and principal lecturer at the School of Art & Design at Nottingham Trent University. His witty approach to interior styling has been featured in Elle Decoration, Livingetc and the Telegraph Magazine.
- Author(s)Tim Rundle
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Content Note250 col photographs
- Weight1218 g
- Width280 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.40
- £2.34Trending at £2.99
- £7.81Trending at £8.99
- £10.15Trending at £11.00
- £10.23Trending at £16.90
- £12.86Trending at £13.67
- £4.46Trending at £7.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.