All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVisual Propaganda, Exhibitions, and the Spanish Civil War is a history of art during wartime that analyzes images in various media that circulated widely and were encountered daily by Spaniards on city walls, in print, and in exhibitions. The book draws on extensive archival research, brings to light unpublished documents.
- Author BiographyMiriam M. Basilio is Associate Professor of Art History and Museum Studies, New York University.
- Author(s)Dr. Miriam M. Basilio
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 20 colour and 51 b&w illustrations
- Weight1012 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.62
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.