All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWord recognition is the component of reading which involves the identification of individual words. Together the two volumes of 'Visual Word Recognition' offer a state-of-the-art overview of contemporary research from leading figures in the field.
- Author BiographyJames S. Adelman first became involved in visual word recognition research whilst reading for a degree in Mathematics and Psychology at the University of Liverpool. From there, he went on to complete a PhD and various externally funded research projects at the University of Warwick, where he has been an Assistant Professor since 2010.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleCurrent Issues in the Psychology of Language
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byJames S. Adelman
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.