All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a look at the interconnections between medieval images, texts, theater, and practices of viewing, reading and listening, this volume explores various manifestations of performance and meanings of performativity in the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyElina Gertsman is Assistant Professor of Art History at Case Western Reserve University, USA. She has written on macabre imagery, and on the relationship between medieval art and drama.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2008
- GenreOther Performing Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 41 b&w illustrations and 1 music example
- Weight920 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byElina Gertsman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.