All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a teaching textbook for both lower and upper level courses on modern Chinese history and/or modern visual culture. With fourteen chapters of well-illustrated original scholarship, the contributors introduce key themes of modern Chinese history while providing students with critical thinking skills in visual studies and analysis.
- Author BiographyJames A. Cook is associate director of the Asian Studies Center at the University of Pittsburgh. Joshua Goldstein is associate professor of history at University of Southern California. Matthew D. Johnson is assistant professor of East Asian history at Grinnell College. Sigrid Schmalzer is associate professor of history at UMass Amherst.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication14/12/2015
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAsiaWorld
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note65 black & white halftones
- Weight494 g
- Width149 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJames A. Cook,Joshua S. Goldstein,Matthew D. Johnson,Sigrid Schmalzer
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.14
- £16.76Trending at £20.49
- £10.16Trending at £14.39
- £11.45Trending at £11.51
- £16.99Trending at £17.07
- £9.48Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £12.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.