All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the visual narratives of a group of decorated tombs from Ptolemaic and Roman Egypt (ca.300 BCE-250 CE).
- Author BiographyMarjorie Susan Venit is Professor Emerita of Ancient Mediterranean Art and Archaeology at the University of Maryland, College Park. She is the author of Monumental Tombs of Ancient Alexandria: The Theater of the Dead and Greek Painted Pottery from Naukratis in Egyptian Museums. Her previous book projects have been supported by generous grants from the National Endowment for the Humanities, the Kress Foundation, and the J. Paul Getty Trust. Among her other national awards are a Fulbright-Hays Fellowship and fellowships from the American Research Center in Egypt, the American Association of University Women, and the American Philosophical Society.
- Author(s)Marjorie Susan Venit
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/11/2015
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note159 b/w illus. 34 colour illus.
- Weight1110 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.