All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jolyon P. Mitchell,Keith F. Nickle
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1999
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight391 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyJolyon P. Mitchell is a Senior Lecturer in Communications, Theology, and Ethics and Director of the Centre for Theology and Public Issues at Edinburgh University in Scotland. He is the author of Media Violence and Christian Ethics and coeditor of The Religion and Film Reader.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.