All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces lower-level ESL/EFL students to the most frequently used words in American academic environments, based on the Academic Word List.
- Author BiographyLinda Wells is a full-time materials developer who lives in Stonington, Connecticut.
- Author(s)Linda Wells
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight404 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.