All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection studies comparatively the connections and relationships between Vodou and African traditional religions such as Yoruba religion and Egyptian religion. Vodou is also studied from multiple theoretical approaches including queer, feminist theory, critical race theory, Marxism, postcolonial criticism, postmodernism, and psychoanalysis.
- Author BiographyCelucien L. Joseph is assistant professor of English at Indian River State College. Nixon S. Cleophat is assistant professor of religion at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication17/05/2016
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note10 black & white halftones, 1 tables
- Weight581 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byAsselin Charles,Celucien L. Joseph,Nixon S. Cleophat,Schallum E. Pierre
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.87Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.