Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.33Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by oodals_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £9.47Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 23 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection will be published to coincide with Robert's visit to New Zealand in mid-2005. This new collection has great variety but also strong pervasive themes such as the rewriting of New Zealand myths from a Polynesian perspective; there are also a number of beautiful love poems.
- Author BiographyRobert Sullivan, of Nga Puhi and Irish descent, is the author of four earlier books of poetry, a graphic novel, and a prize-winning book of Maori legends for children. He won the PEN award for the best first book of poetry and he was the Literary Fellow at the University of Auckland in 1998. He has co-edited a contemporary Maori literature issue of the American journal Manoa, co-edits the online literary journal Trout and is co-editor of the prize-winning anthology of Polynesian poetry, Whetu Moana. He is currently teaching creative writing at the University of Hawaii.
- Author(s)Robert Sullivan
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2005
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Weight165 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.03
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.05Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.