All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book captures the struggle for identity, the fight for recognition, the disillusion with school and the desire to be seen, to be included, and to be counted. It is an unflinching look from the heart of our educational system at the segregation, bias, and oppression that is part of the daily lives of so many students and teachers.
- Author BiographyJulie Landsman is a retired teacher, author of A White Teacher Talks About Race and Growing Up White; A Veteran Teacher Reflects on Racism. She consults with schools and universities around the country and internationally. Paul C. Gorski is the founder of EdChange and teaches in the Social Justice and Human Rights program in George Mason University's New Century College. He is a social justice activist, educator, and writer with social justice as his core. Rosanna M. Salcedo is a Latina artist, educator, parent, activist, and dreamer. She teaches Spanish and currently holds the position of Dean of Multicultural Affairs at Phillips Exeter Academy, a preparatory school in New England, where she resides with her two sons and their dog.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/08/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width154 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJulie Landsman,Paul C. Gorski,Rosanna M. Salcedo
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.