All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe voices of orphans and other vulnerable children and young people and of their carers and the professional development workers are documented and used to both criticise the inadequacies of current social development work and to create a new, alternative theory and practice of project management in Zimbabwe and southern Africa.
- Author BiographyManasa Dzirikure, Ph.D. (2011), is a social development /project leader and systems thinker at the Southern African Development Community in Botswana. He is an expert in social policy, consensus building, strategic planning, monitoring and evaluation, capacity building and grants management on social development for the poor and vulnerable, children and youth. Garth Allen is Adjunct Professor at Durban University of Technology and Honorary Research Fellow at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa and Visiting Professor at the Universidade de Lurio, Mozambique. He is the founder and Director of Really Useful Knowledge Consultants and an economist, educationalist and strategic management specialist. He is the author of 11 books and 22 peer reviewed journal articles. One of his most recent books is Tourism in the New South Africa: Social Responsibility and the Tourist Experience (I.B. Tauris).
- Author(s)Garth Allen,Manasa Dzirikure
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleAfrika-Studiecentrum Series
- Series Part/Volume Number33
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight473 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.