All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn innovative study revealing that folklore collections can shed new light on the lives of the socially marginalized.
- Author BiographyDavid Hopkin is Fellow and Tutor in History at Hertford College, Oxford. His research concentrates on the oral and popular cultures of nineteenth-century Europe. He is editor of the journal Cultural and Social History.
- PrizesWinner of Katharine Briggs Folklore Award 2013.
- Author(s)David Hopkin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/04/2012
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleCambridge Social and Cultural Histories
- Series Part/Volume Number18
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 3 maps
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £25.27Trending at £26.30
- £16.76Trending at £20.61
- £10.59Trending at £11.70
- £10.16Trending at £14.48
- £11.89Trending at £13.55
- £16.99Trending at £17.17
- £8.99Trending at £9.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.