All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the theology of art and the art of theology.
- Author BiographyJeremy Begbie is Thomas A. Langford Research Professor of Theology and Director of the Duke Initiatives for Theology and the Arts Program at Duke Divinity School as well as Senior Member at Wolfson College, Cambridge, and an Affiliated Lecturer in the Faculties of Divinity and Music at the University of Cambridge.
- Author(s)Jeremy S. Begbie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/1991
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.