All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA scientific resource that presents information on ten thousand years of volcanic activity on Earth. It also includes fresh photographs and data on some of the most common rock types forming each volcano, information on population densities near volcanoes, and other features.
- Author BiographyLee Siebert and Paul Kimberly are volcanologists affiliated with the Smithsonian's Global Volcanism Program; Siebert is the GVP's Director. Tom Simkin (1933--2009), served as GVP founder and director from 1968--1995 in a distinguished career in volcanology that spanned more than four decades.
- Author(s)Lee Siebert,Paul Kimberly,Tom Simkin
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication09/02/2011
- GenreEarth Sciences
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note2/C throughout + 2/C endsheets
- Weight1430 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.94Trending at £6.38
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £7.82Trending at £8.34
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £6.75Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.