All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA filmic essay which cross-cuts between Thomas Hobbes, William Blake, the science of accident investigation and the psychogeography of the Peak District.
- Author BiographyHalford and Beard make art about accidents. Halford is a visual artist and film-maker, Beard is an essayist, screen-writer and novelist.
- Author(s)Steve Beard,Victoria Halford
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight167 g
- Width141 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.