All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the origins and development of the use of votive panel paintings in Italy in the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries.
- Author BiographyFredrika H. Jacobs is Professor Emerita of Art History, Virginia Commonwealth University. She is the author of Defining the Renaissance 'Virtuosa': Women Artists and the Language of Art History and Criticism (Cambridge University Press, 1997) and The Living Image in Renaissance Art (Cambridge University Press, 2005). She has contributed numerous essays to a variety of books dealing with gender, aesthetics and popular culture in the Renaissance. Her work has appeared in numerous scholarly journals and anthologies, including Renaissance Quarterly, The Art Bulletin, and Word and Image.
- Author(s)Fredrika H. Jacobs
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/10/2013
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note66 b/w illus. 8 colour illus.
- Weight750 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.