All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £17.99Trending at £21.51
- £8.28Trending at £8.71
- £20.50Trending at £22.07
- £16.14Trending at £18.25
- £16.72Trending at £18.82
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis graphic novel presents a fictionalised history of Jules Verne's experience writing the legendary '20,000 Leagues Under the Sea'. Weaving together details of Verne's own life with events aboard the infamous 'Nautilus', Riviere tells a powerful tale of art, science, and the dangers of passion.
- Author BiographyFrancois Riviere is a screenwriter, biographer, and author of more than sixty books, among them, graphic-novel adaptations of Agatha Christie mysteries. He lives in Paris, France. Serge Micheli lives in Corsica, where he works as an illustrator and landscape painter. He exhibits regularly in galleries, and his work on Jules Verne was recently shown at Le Centre International Jules Verne in Amiens, France.
- Author(s)Francoise Riviere,Serge Micheli
- Date of Publication15/09/2004
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Out-of-print date12/11/2009
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight680 g
- Width229 mm
- Height308 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.