All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes the vulnerability assessment process, from the start of planning through final analysis and out brief to senior management. This book addresses the spectrum of a VA, including negotiating tasks with the customer, project management and planning of the VA, team membership, details for performing the VA and data collection and analysis.
- Author BiographyMs. Garcia is a Senior Member of the Technical Staff at Sandia National Labs. She has over 20 years experience in Science and Engineering research, development, application, teaching, and project management experience of security systems and technology. She has been a certified Protection Professional since 1997.
- Author(s)Mary Lynn Garcia
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication08/12/2005
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight690 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.