All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume breaks new ground by investigating the ethics of vulnerability. Drawing on various ethical traditions, the contributors explore the nature of vulnerability, the responsibilities owed to the vulnerable, and by whom.
- Author BiographyCatriona Mackenzie is Professor of Philosophy and Associate Dean in the Faculty of Arts at Macquarie University, Sydney. She has published extensively in moral psychology, feminist philosophy and applied ethics. Within these areas she is known especially for her work on relational autonomy and practical identity. Wendy Rogers is Professor of Clinical Ethics at Macquarie University, Sydney. She has published widely in clinical and public health ethics and in feminist bioethics. Her work focuses on the intersection between ethical theory and practical problems in health care ethics. Susan Dodds is Dean of the Faculty of Arts and Professor of Philosophy at the University of Tasmania. She has published widely in political philosophy, moral philosophy and applied ethics (especially feminist bioethics). Her work focuses on the intersection of political philosophy, feminist theory and and applied ethics.
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication12/12/2013
- Series TitleStudies in Feminist Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byCatriona Mackenzie,Susan Dodds,Wendy Rogers
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.