All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role that Jewish cultural tradition played in the work of the Russian psychologist Lev.S.Vygotsky and the British sociologist Basil Bernstein by highlighting aspects of their respective lives and theories revealing significant influences of Jewish thoughts and beliefs.
- Author BiographyBella S. Kotik-Friedgut (PhD Moscow State University) is a professor of language acquisition and neuropsychology at the David Yelin College of Education, Jerusalem, Israel. She is the editor of the Hebrew translation of L.S. Vygotsky's Language and Thinking (Magnes Press, 2006).Antonella Castelnuovo (PhD London University) is a professor of Intercultural Communication, University of Siena, Italy. She has been a visiting professor at Hebrew University of Jerusalem and at University of Massachusetts in Amherst (UMASS), U.S.A. Her publications include Ebrei e Protestanti nella storia d'Italia (Franco Angeli, 1996) Minoranze religiose e cultura europea (Franco Angeli, 1999), and the edited volume Giochi di ruolo e formazione interculturale (Carocci, 2007).
- Author(s)Antonella Castelnuovo,Bella S. Kotik-Friedgut
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleJudaism and Jewish Life
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.