All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn analysis, critique and evaluation of Vygotsky's ideas based on close readings of primary and secondary sources.
- Author BiographyRonald Miller is Emeritus Professor in the School of Psychology at the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. His teaching and research interests have been in the field of cognitive development with a particular focus on learning and change, especially in relation to academic literacy and access to higher education, and he has been involved in the study of Vygotsky and Piaget's theories for over 30 years.
- Author(s)Ronald Miller
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 1 table
- Weight880 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £12.15Trending at £12.92
- £10.21Trending at £11.56
- £9.66Trending at £9.77
- £10.79Trending at £11.73
- £7.56Trending at £8.30
- £7.00Trending at £10.66
- £12.68Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.