All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEngage your students in all aspects of food and nutrition with this book that will develop their knowledge and understanding, improve their practical food preparation and cooking skills and prepare them for assessment of the new WJEC EDUQAS Food Preparation and Nutrition GCSE.
- Author BiographyHelen Buckland is an experienced GCSE examiner and teacher, having delivered Food and Nutrition to GCSE level for many years. Before retraining as a teacher, she worked in the hotel and catering industry. Jacqui Keepin is a Principal Examiner, an experienced GCSE and A Level Food teacher and a trained chef. She is currently Head of Technology and teacher of GCSE Food at a large school in Dorset.
- Author(s)Helen Buckland,Jacqui Keepin
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication29/04/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Weight888 g
- Width214 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.62
- £25.80Trending at £27.28
- £15.88Trending at £16.86
- £15.25Trending at £16.08
- £20.34Trending at £21.06
- £25.75Trending at £27.19
- £23.50Trending at £25.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.