All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeveloped and key developing countries heavily support their farmers. Can the WTO reduce the worldwide harm these unilateral policies cause?
- Author BiographyDavid Orden is Professor and Director of the Global Issues Initiative (GII) of the Institute for Society, Culture and Environment (ISCE) at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University. He is also Senior Research Fellow at the International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), specializing in domestic farm policy and international trade. David Blandford is Professor of Agricultural and Environmental Economics at Pennsylvania State University, where his research focuses on the effectiveness and efficiency of domestic and international policies for agriculture and natural resources. Tim Josling is Senior Fellow at the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies at Stanford University. His research focuses on agricultural policy and food policy in industrialized nations, international trade in agricultural and food products, and the process of economic integration.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2011
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note35 b/w illus. 89 tables
- Weight930 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byDavid Blandford,David Orden,Tim Josling
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.