All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe wabi-sabi philosophy of art is probably a little different from what you're used to-a style that finds inspiration and beauty in the imperfect, impermanent and humble nature of everyday objects. There is a special freedom in wabi-sabi's abstract aesthetic, a forgiving approach that celebrates so-called mistakes and fosters experimental spirit.
- Author BiographySerena Barton is a mixed media artist and leads creativity and art workshops and group and individual art coaching at her studio in Portland, Oregon and at art retreats. Her greatest joy comes from providing an atmosphere in which her students can discover or rekindle their creative passions. Visit Serena's website, www.serenabarton.com to learn more.
- Author(s)Serena Barton
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNorth Light Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.89Trending at £2.07
- £1.99Trending at £2.31
- £1.49Trending at £1.94
- £4.49Trending at £5.17
- £2.99Trending at £3.22
- £9.72Trending at £10.12
- £1.85Trending at £3.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.