All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to promote sophisticated literary analysis through the concept of character. This book demonstrates the necessity of linking character analysis to texts, themes, issues and ideas, and encourages students to embrace the complexity of literary characters and the texts in which they appear. It provides an introductory study of Beckett's play.
- Author BiographyPaul Lawley is Lecturer in English at the University of Plymouth, UK. He has published widely, in books and scholarly journals, on the drama and fiction of Samuel Beckett.
- Author(s)Paul Lawley
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/01/2008
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCharacter Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.44Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.