All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the series of UK mountain biking guidebooks, this book showcases 20 routes in Wales, between 12km and 50km in length, suitable for different levels of mountain bikers. It features three sections that include, South Wales, Mid Wales and North Wales.
- Author BiographyTom Hutton has been mountain biking since the sport's inception, and as a natural explorer with an almost unhealthy fascination with maps, has been instrumental in documenting routes all over the British Isles. He's best known as the person behind the monthly pull-out routes section in MBR (Mountain Bike Rider) Magazine but also contributes to many other outdoor publications, covering everything from climbing and hillwalking to kayaking. He has written and illustrated a number of guidebooks, and has won awards for his pictures. He originally hails from Bristol, but now lives in the Cambrian Mountains, near Devil's Bridge.
- Author(s)Tom Hutton
- PublisherVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Date of Publication10/10/2009
- GenreCycling Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationSheffield
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVertebrate Graphics Ltd
- Content Notefull colour illustrations throughout
- Width120 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.