All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing has always been a fundamental skill and despite the wide availability of computers and other technologies, drawing has remained a treasured skill. Walk the Line includes interviews with the international selection of artists, as well as examples of their work.
- Author BiographyAna Ibarra graduated in Philosophy in Spain, where she was born. She came to London to study Product Design. She is currently one of the editors of Elephant magazine. Marc Valli is the co-founder of retail and book-selling company Magma in the UK, and of visual art magazines Graphic and Elephant. He is the author of RGB (Reviewing Graphics in Britain) and co-author of Microworlds (Laurence King).
- Author(s)Ana Ibarra,Marc Valli
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication14/10/2013
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note320 colour illustrations
- Weight1670 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £14.34Trending at £14.70
- £7.45Trending at £7.87
- £23.91Trending at £29.75
- £36.27Trending at £37.49
- £9.75Trending at £12.17
- £28.91Trending at £37.45
- £16.90Trending at £27.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.