All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionLondon has a reputation for being the most haunted capital city in the world. This book provides a series of spooky walks which are organized geographically. From Deadman's Walk to the Screaming Wood, the author leaves no haunted house or lost soul unmentioned.
- Author BiographyThough Richard Jones has written and lectured on all aspects of historic London, his predominent interest has always been haunted England - with a particular affection for the ghosts of London. For nearly twenty years he has been guiding visitors and Londoners alike on ghost tours and has conducted much personal research into the Capital's haunted places.
- Author(s)Richard Jones
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2001
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleWalking S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Content Note35 colour photographs, 25 colour maps
- Weight301 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.