All listings for this product
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.34
- £10.00Trending at £12.21
- £4.49Trending at £4.66
- £7.63Trending at £8.25
- £4.95Trending at £5.75
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £12.02Trending at £13.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook describes over 30 walks through Italy's cities and countryside. The selected walks range from two-hour jaunts to two-day excursions and should never take walkers too far from a good meal and a comfortable hotel bed. Historical details and cultural insights are also presented.
- Author BiographyGillian and John Souter, joint owners of the Off the Shelf publishing house in Australia, have enjoyed walking holidays together for 15 years. After publishing more than 20 craft titles for the international market, they decided to combine their love of walking with their publishing interests. This is their second book.
- Author(s)Gillian Souter,John Souter
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication30/06/2002
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleGlobetrotter Walking Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date21/01/2005
- Content Note300 colour photographs, 50 colour maps, further reading, glossary, index
- Weight579 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.