All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide-book that brings to the reader the art and architecture of Macao, and the baroque treasures that make the territory attractive. It helps the reader who wants to understand the complex history and layout of the city, as a Portuguese ex-colony founded in the sixteenth century, and as a modern Chinese city.
- Author BiographyJeremy Tambling is professor of literature at Manchester University, and author of several books, including Madmen and Other Survivors: Reading Lu Xun's Fiction (Hong Kong University Press, 2007), and RE:Verse: Turning Towards Poetry (Longman, 2007).
- Author(s)Louis Lo,Professor Jeremy Tambling
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note125
- Weight454 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.80Trending at £7.25
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
- £24.19Trending at £28.00
- £10.62Trending at £11.70
- £17.80Trending at £22.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.