All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to walks around 22 of London's rural villages. Each walk contains a historical and descriptive introduction, followed by a guided walk with directions and details of features encountered on the way. The walks are about two or three miles long, and each entry has its own map.
- Author(s)Andrew Duncan
- PublisherNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleWalking S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2006
- Content Note35 colour photographs, 23 two-colour maps
- Weight315 g
- Width150 mm
- Height213 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £10.88Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.