All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionMeditations and questions for reflection on Benedictine spirituality.
- Author BiographyAlbert Holtz is a Benedictine monk of Newark Abbey, Newark, NJ, working in his monastery's inner-city prep school where he teaches New Testament. He has served as master of novices for 25 years and as a retreat master for Benedictine communities around the United States. He is the author of six books, including Pilgrim Road: A Benedictine Journey Through Lent and From Holidays to Holy Days: A Benedictine Journey Through Advent, both from Morehouse.
- Author(s)O.S.B. Albert Holtz
- PublisherChurch Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorehouse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white line drawings
- Weight9 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine118 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.