All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA walking guidebook that sets out to reveal the feeling experienced from the vast wilderness of central Sweden. It is a well researched selection of the best and most beautiful walks, spread out across the province. With walks varying in length from 5.5 to over 20 km, it includes routes that have been walked, assessed, described and mapped.
- Author BiographyPaul van Bodengraven and Marco Barten are both passionate hikers. They have published six walking guides so far. Besides their regular jobs, each year they use their holidays to work on a new walking guide, on destinations that haven't been covered by other series. Each walk is made and described by themselves. They also take all the photos. The concept of their guides differs from any other series with much emphasis placed on pictures.
- Author(s)Marco Barten,Paul van Bodengraven
- PublisherOne Day Walks Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationDriebergen-Rijsenburg
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintOne Day Walks Publishing
- Content Note88 colour photos plus 23 maps
- Width139 mm
- Height180 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £4.94Trending at £5.25
- £10.25Trending at £11.41
- £6.16Trending at £6.48
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £10.87Trending at £13.87
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.