All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 45 walking routes in this Isle of Arran guidebook range from easy 3km (2 miles) nature trails to long arduous mountain routes with scrambles (up to 32km) providing thorough coverage of Arran, including the ascent of Goatfell and nearby Holy Isle. Most routes are 10km to 15km long but many give opportunities to create longer cross island walks.
- Author BiographyPaddy Dillon is a prolific outdoor writer with over 70 guidebooks to his name, and contributions to 30 other publications. Paddy lives near the Lake District and has walked in every county in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. He enjoys simple day walks, challenging long-distance walks, and is a dedicated island-hopper. He has led guided walks and walked extensively in Europe, as well as in Nepal, Tibet, Korea, Africa and the Rocky Mountains of Canada and the United States.
- Author(s)Paddy Dillon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note46 OS maps 107 colour photos
- Weight300 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £31.25
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.