All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook describing 24 day walks on Jersey in the Channel Isles. Parts of many routes can be combined to make longer routes, including the 48 mile Jersey Coastal Walk and part of the Channel Islands Way. Walks are between 3 and 8 miles, mainly on good paths and tracks, although occasionally rugged cliff paths explore the beautiful coastline.
- Author BiographyPaddy Dillon is a prolific outdoor writer with over 60 guidebooks to his name, as well as more than a dozen booklets and brochures. He writes for a number of outdoor magazines, tourism groups and other organisations. He lives near the Lake District and has walked in every county in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales; writing about walks in every one of them. He has led guided walks and walked extensively in Europe, as well as in Nepal, Tibet, Africa and the Rocky Mountains of Canada and the US.
- Author(s)Paddy Dillon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication17/04/2015
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content NoteOver 80 colour photos and 24 OS maps
- Weight210 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.74
- £6.15Trending at £6.77
- £12.53Trending at £12.99
- £7.19Trending at £10.08
- £6.48Trending at £7.05
- £3.59Trending at £7.05
- £10.95Trending at £11.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.