All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook contains 40 walking routes on the Isle of Man. The routes range from 2 to 22km and cover diverse landscape from open moorland and wooded glens to beaches and bare mountain tops, all with OS maps. The emphasis is on short, accessible walks but it is possible to join routes together for a longer trail.
- Author BiographyDr Terry Marsh is a Lancashire-based award-winning writer and photographer who specialises in the outdoors, the countryside, walking and travel worldwide. He has been writing books since the mid-1980s, and is the author of over 100 titles.
- Author(s)Terry Marsh
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note60 colour photos and 40 OS route maps
- Weight200 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.