All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrekking guidebook to the GR7 in Andalucia, from Tarifa to Puebla de don Fadrique. Both variants included; the north through Cordoba, the south through Granada. Over 700km, the trail takes over a month and explores varied landscapes, including the Sierra Nevada. Included are practical accommodation details to help plan. Part of the E4 route.
- Author BiographyKirstie Shirra is a freelance writer and environmental campaigner. Kirstie has also written Scotland's Best Small Mountains for Cicerone and regularly writes for walking publications. Michelle Lowe is a writer, researcher and campaigner who loves walking. Based in Edinburgh she has spent time living, travelling and trekking in Ecuador, Peru, Nepal and Europe. Contributor Miguel Angel Santaella has traveled and walked in Asia, New Zealand, Central Europe and Spain and is the creator of the www.rutasyviajes.net website which posts GPS routes for each stage of the GR7.
- Author(s)Kirstie Shirra,Michelle Lowe
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content NoteOver 90 photos and 40 maps
- Weight380 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £12.99Trending at £13.85
- £11.76Trending at £12.55
- £9.95Trending at £10.42
- £12.99Trending at £15.90
- £11.99Trending at £12.79
- £11.01Trending at £13.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.