All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalking with Harry in Chamonix, a sequel to the author's humourous novel Walking with Harry, follows the adventures of a rambling club as they head off to the French Alps
- Author BiographyJohn W. Winter was a late convert to serious walking and did the Tour du Mont-Blanc aged 50. Early retirement at 53 allowed him to set up Anglo-French Walks, organising walks in the UK and France for British and French ramblers interested in each other's language and culture. In 2001, he was appointed Chevalier dans l'Ordre des Palmes Academiques by the French Ambassador in London.
- Author(s)John W. Winter
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.47Trending at £8.02
- £6.49Trending at £7.83
- £4.24Trending at £4.74
- £2.99Trending at £3.11
- £7.77Trending at £9.47
- £12.74Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.