All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this study the author examines the socialist society of the German Democratic Republic. Throughout the book, questions are raised about the nature of representation, the role of subjectivity in ideological formations, and especially the role of such subjectivity when westerners attempt to 'tell the objective truth' about socialist societies.
- Author BiographyDuncan Smith is Associate Professor of German Studies and Modern Culture and Media at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island.
- Author(s)Duncan Smith
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/12/1987
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width151 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.