All listings for this product
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £20.97Trending at £21.18
- £7.45Trending at £7.75
- £23.91Trending at £29.31
- £36.27Trending at £36.93
- £28.35Trending at £31.55
- £28.91Trending at £36.89
- £32.25Trending at £38.27
About this product
- DescriptionOften simple in composition, the art of Waltercio Caldas invites a host of complex questions about perception and space. Caldas challenges not only the way we look at his objects in the moment, but also our perspectives on art more generally. This book explores Caldas' four-decade artistic trajectory, his influences, and his impact.
- Author BiographyWaltercio Caldas has had solo exhibitions at the Museum of Modern Art in Rio, the Kanaal Foundation in Belgium, the Stedelijk Museum in Amsterdam, and Christopher Grimes Gallery in Santa Monica, among other venues. He participated in the Venice Biennale in 1997 and 2007, as well as in multiple Sao Paulo and Mercosul Biennials in Brazil. His work is in the collections of the Museum of Modern Art, New York; the Blanton Museum of Art at the University of Texas at Austin; the National Gallery of Art, Washington, DC; and the Museum of Modern Art, Sao Paulo, among others.
- Author(s)Blanton Museum of Art
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note117 color illus.
- Weight1479 g
- Width280 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Pagination152 pp
- Artist(s)Waltercio Caldas
- Foreword bySimone Wincha
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.